When Tamer II was launched she was the largest Jongert. Now she is the biggest refit project in Jongert’s timeline. The yacht features an exterior and interior design by Peter Sijm.
The owner instructed to keep her original design. When I see the exterior design: Well done. Unfortunately currently no interior shots.
The list what the Jongert team and the subcontractors had done is very long. Here is an excerpt:
- a new teak deck
- a new paint job
- a Haman system
- new wiring and electronic systems
- new refrigerator & freezer system
- new navigation/communication
- new air-conditioning
- new entertainment systems
- new piping for all systems
- new standing and running rigging
- overhauled and partly renewed masts and booms
- a number of interior-exterior modifications
The project manager, Hidde de Bruijn comments:
“I am very proud of our team, our own staff, and our partnering subcontractors who all have shown major efforts. It was a challenging project and we have asked a lot of our team. But all those efforts were well worth it when you see the end result, it’s a superb team effort.”
Tamer II has one owner’s suite, three guest cabins and an accommodation for a crew of six.
|Length over all:||36.42 m|
|Exterior design:||Peter Sijm|
|Interior design:||Peter Sijm|