Porto Montenegro offers the tax and duty-free fuel under 45 % of the retail price.
Features of the filling station
- 3 berths for fueling plus a tender and jet ski pontoon
- Fuel quality monitored by Inspectorate/Bureau Veritas
- Quality of fuel supplied according to ISO 8217/2010
- Exclusive agent of GO2 fuel additive
- Maximum flow rate of 1000 litres per minute
- 800,000 liters diesel on stock
Infos and orders (24 h in advance on working days and 48 h on weekends) at +382(0)32 661 098 or email email@example.com. The filling station can also be reached via VHF on channel 8
To benefit from the duty-free fuel, the yacht needs valid vignette and a stamp with the yacht’s details. After refueling the yacht has to leave the waters of Montenegro. If you have a customs permission the yacht can stay for 24 hours in the marina.